Style A to Zoe The Art of Fashion Beauty and Everything Glamour By Rachel Zoe
From red carpet premieres to hot nights, Rachel Zoe personally decides what Hollywood's 'it' crowd is wearing. Now, she offers full access to the style secrets that skyrocketed clients such as Lindsay Lohan, Cameron Diaz, and Mischa Barton to the top of best dressed lists worldwide. Readers will discover how to develop their own individual style in every part of their life, from clothing to entertaining to home decorating- on a realistic budget. STYLE A TO ZOE includes tips on must-have accessories and wardrobe staples for every occasion, on packing and traveling like a jet-setter, and on when to save and when to splurge on handbags, shoes, and more. With original interviews and contributions from fashion A-listers like Michael Kors, Donatella Versace, and Roberto Cavalli, as well as never-before-seen colour photographs of Rachel's celebrity clients and her Hollywood home, readers will soon be creating their own red carpet moments.
- Publisher: Little, Brown & Company
- ISBN-10: 0446579998
- ISBN-13: 9780446579995
- Format: Hardcover
- Language: English
- Author(s): Rachel Zoe
- Place of Publication: New York
- Content Note: Illustrations (Chiefly Col.)
- Author Biography: Rachel Zoe has defined the look of many of Hollywood's new stars including Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie. She also styles photo shoots, fashion shows, and advertising campaigns for top designers and international fashion magazines.
- Country of Publication: United States
- Subject: Fashion & Beauty
- Imprint: Grand Central Publishing
- Date of Publication: 15/10/2007
- Out-Of-Print Date: 07/04/2009