Cards Against Humanity
14pcs Cards Against Humanity Booster Expansion Packs Bundle
Buy all the popular Cards Against Humanity Booster packs and enjoy a bunch of new cards with the same crude jokes, only fancier and more awkward!
Find the ridiculous product descriptions of each pack here!
1. 2012 Holiday Pack
In 2012, Cards Against Humanity released a "pay-what-you-want" Holiday Pack of 30 vaguely holiday-themed cards. People gave about $3.75 on average and we ended up donating over $70,000 to Wikimedia...and way more since then.
- 30 cards vaguely themed to the holiday season.
- All profits donated to the Wikimedia Foundation.
2. 2013 Holiday Pack
In 2013, Cards Against Humanity did a dumb promotion called 12 Days of Holiday Bullshit where we sent out 12 tiny presents over 12 days to 100,000 people, including a lump of coal and a card with your name on it. These are the regular cards from that promo.
- 30 cards even-more-vaguely themed to the holidays.
- All profits donated to DonorsChoose
3. 2014 Holiday Pack
In 2014, we doubled down on the dumb shit we did in 2013 with a promo called 10 Days or Whatever of Kwanzaa. We sent 11 presents to 250,000 people, including miracle fruit and 1 square foot of a private island we bought called Hawaii 2.
- 30 cards just-barely themed to the holidays.
- All profits donated to the Sunlight Foundation
4. Fantasy Pack
Oh no! Not another fucking elf! It’s the Fantasy Pack, co-written with make-believers Pat Rothfuss, Neil Gaiman, Sam Sykes, Myke Cole, Jacqueline Carey, Martha Wells, Sherwood Smith, Elizabeth Bear, and Wesley Chu.
- Look at how famous these people are! You basically have to buy this pack now that you’ve read that list.
- 32 cards that will hopefully be turned into a $300 million film franchise someday.
5. 90s Nostalgia Pack
Don’t have a cow, man! The 90s Nostalgia Pack is a totally tubular Crossfire™ of Freshmaking® jokes. Once you pop, the fun don't stop!
- 30 cards about the 1990s, a popular decade.
- Too sexy for its shirt.
6. World Wide Web Pack
Except for the rampant misinformation and unspeakable pornography, the Internet is one of Al Gore's greatest inventions. We wrote this pack in a with Reddit AMA the help of a bunch of Internet strangers, which historically has always been a complete disaster.
- 30 cards written with anonymous users of Reddit.
- All profits donated to the Electronic Frontier Foundation.
7. Jew Pack
Fun fact: 100% of the Cards Against Humanity writers are Jewish. Can you believe it? A Jewish comedy writer! Anything is possible.
- 30 cards from our big brains full of facts and sadness.
- Previously released as part of Cards Against Humanity’s Eight Sensible Gifts for Hanukkah.
- Did you get enough to eat? Are you sure?
8. Science Pack
Red Alert! Sensors detect 30 Cards Against Humanity cards headed straight for the warp core! Set condition one throughout the fleet and prepare for new content!
- 30 cards about what will happen when humanity goes too far with technology.
- Written with famous authors including Pat Rothfuss.
- All profits donated to Worldbuilders.
9. Design Pack
The Design Pack contains 30 crazy white cards illustrated by some of the world's best graphic designers, including Milton Glaser (I <3 NY), Susan Kare (the Apple Macintosh), Erik Spiekermann (MetaDesign), and legendary printmakers like Jay Ryan, Yann Legendre, Olly Moss, Mike Mitchell, and Sonnenzimmer.
- 30 weird, illustrated full-colour white cards.
- Themed to George Carlin's Seven Dirty Words.
- All profits donated to the Chicago Design Museum.
10. House of Cards
House of Cards was created for the promotion of a Netflix show.
- 25 brand-new cards
- Cards about power, politics, passive-aggressive handjobs
- Cards about other scenes that we can never unsee.
11. Geek Pack
We all know there's nothing you geeks love more than branded references you can consume. Remember Batman? What about Firefly? Bazinga!
- 30 cards about video games, D&D, Game of Thrones, and all the other bullshit you like.
- Previously released in limited-edition packs we gave away at PAX East and PAX Prime.
12. Box Expansion Pack
13-14. Reject Packs 1-2
These packs contain cards hand-picked by the creators of Cards Against Humanity and have been dubbed as the "best of the worst". Each Reject Pack includes:
- 24 carefully crafted and very select cards (16 white and 8 black cards)
- We ship from Sydney via Australia Post within 1 business day of payment being received. We happily combine shipping for items to reduce costs.
- Please note as we do our best to take photos that best display the item, it may differ slightly due to lighting and/or screen settings.