Here is the best party game that will surely bring out the funniest, if not the most horrible, out of your friends and strangers alike. Gather round the table and deck out the Cards Against Humanity to create the best party moments that will go down the history lane.
The creators of Cards Against Humanity simply describe their game as "a party game for horrible people." Further elaborated that "unlike most of the party games you've played before, Cards Against Humanity is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends."
With such catching pitch, the game was praised across the US and the world after its first release on 2011. Since then, it has developed into several expansions and versions with witty campaign and gimmicks that make people demand more.
It simply starts off with a Black Card with an innocent enough question, but to be answered with the funniest, often politically-incorrect, White Cards that will send players laughing for their own indecency and immorality. It is easy that everyone will sure enjoy. Learn how to play it below!
How to play the Card Against Humanity?
- Each player shall begin with 10 White Cards on hand.
- Randomly choose a player that shall serve as the Card Czar. The Czar shall pick one Black Card from the pile and reads the question or fill-in-the-blank phrase on the on it out loud. Everyone else answers the question or fills in the blank by passing one White Card, face down, to the Card Czar.
- The Card Czar shuffles all of the answers and shares each card combination with the group. Watch your friends laugh out loud in the anonymous white card answers. For full effect, the Card Czar should usually re-read the Black Card before presenting each answer.
- The Card Czar then picks a favourite (which is often the funniest), regardless of how indecent or immoral an answer can be, and whoever played that answer keeps the Black Card as one Awesome Point.
- After the round, a new player becomes the Card Czar and everyone draws back up to ten White Cards.
Pick 2s Cards
There are black cards that request to "Pick 2" from the bottom. To answer these, each player plays two White Cards in combination. Play them in the order that the Card Czar should read them - the order matters.
Offer an Awesome Point to play two possible winning White Cards. If you win, you keep the gambled Awesome Point on top of your winning point. If you lose, whoever wins the round gets your gambled point.
Who can play the best party game?
Millennials love this game, but how much more to married couples with so much secret to bare? Anyone can play this game!
Warning: Keep it away from kids and easily offended people.
Be sure to buy the best party game for your next party or a simple gathering with friends! Bring out the best icebreaker that anyone will enjoy, whether be it your friends or strangers. Find out who is the most horrible with the most earned Awesome Points, without offending anyone concerned! In fact, look at them celebrate each other's immoral tendencies.